8.07.2008

passagio

18.

4 dreams last night:

1st: Dinner, where Clare and Drab were wearing these horrendous matching windbreakers, which they both got from waiting in line at some concert being one of the first customers to arrive or whatever. There were patches of red, blue, and yellow stripes against a solid black background. Then Clare and I were on some school bus talking to MattPatt, and AGAIN Clare left with me at the same stop, gracing me with his drunken presence at the end of the night. We were walking up the circular staircase in this swank hotel that I was apparently staying at, when all of a sudden I could see Clare about to burst into his drunken rage because he had lost his keys. We headed to my hotel room, where we saw Alicia Burns-Wright eating her dinner outside in the hallway. Clare finally called MattPatt and realized that he was holding onto the keys since he left them on the bus, or MattPatt stole it from him, not sure which.

2nd: I was living in a new apartment, and just stood there, amazed at how much space the driveway took in San Francisco. It could hold 2 cars in the left garage, 2 in the right, and countless more in the central one.

3rd: I was in a dorm room sleeping, but then woke up to see my grandmother sweeping the courtyard through my window. Then I was laying in bed with my roommate, explaining to him how to solve these two math puzzles- the first one had to do with inserting the right arithmetic operations between numbers so that the sequence of numbers would lead to the last number, while the second one involved placing the numbers in the right place, so that the arithmetic operations would make sense.

Then I walked outside to find that my dormitory's exterior was in the style of a medieval castle, but I didn't stare for too long because a dragon was attacking the town with his flame breath. I distracted the dragon long enough for Tezuka from the Prince of Tennis manga/anime to arrive and hurt the dragon with one of his specialty tennis moves. The dragon flew away, but it was going to come back, so I was running around town in circles trying to find a way to defeat the dragon.

4th: I was at a dinner with Drab and other people, one guy who claims to live near me in the Outer Sunset, on 34th and Santiago. Some store in the mall was bugging me for some reason, and the people at the table were explaining to me that I needed to have this certain card, which they gave to me for next time. Then Drab started telling me that he was going to move out of his place in January of 2009. I asked him why, because I thought he liked them. His response was,"Well I like (insert dog's name), but I can't stand Ah-na." I don't even know if he lives with an Anna, even if he said it pretentiously. Then he added,"Oh yeah, and Peter, too." Next I asked him where he was moving to, not sure why I cared because that information would serve me no purpose.

No comments: