8.11.2008

number six

No more than 10 minutes after seeing my parents, I already get tired of them. Now we're all back at my place. I would rather take a sledgehammer to my forehead than have to live with them for who knows how many weeks. They haven't told me! UGH!

EW don't NOM on Dennis Quaid- he's OLD! Old enough to be your father! Isn't he 53/54??

I've been eating everything in my fridge to empty it before I move out, except now that my parents are here. Within an hour of shopping they manage to restock the entire fridge. UGH.

News update for Jalto: John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston have broken up. Good call.

Some younger lady called me 很帅 today.

I think my parents are going to be here for 2 weeks. I hope I fall upon a sharp edge before the end of August.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

Don't care! Dennis Quaid is, was, and ever shall be a stone fox.