9.15.2008

cezanne

Decided to try the Macho Burrito again, the one the size of my arm. It felt like carrying a baby when I was returning home.

Also walked past the ballroom dancing place to see what kind of people go there to learn: mostly old Asian or white women, and one really tall white guy. Old women, and a guy whose girlfriend probably forced him to go. He was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shoes, it seemed. That thing they say about how dance studios are a great way to pick up women- because more women than men attend- is only applicable if you want to date a not so appetizing cougar. AHHH!!!

New obsession on wikipedia is looking up the seiyu for certain anime that I watch.

What's worse, making friends quickly your first year in grad school, and then letting them slip away, or making friends gradually throughout college and watching things slip away just as slowly? Last dinner I had with Drab, when I wasn't being distracted by the hole on the left shoulder of his red sweater, or that weird spot of hair below his lip that he forgot to shave, he mentioned how he wasn't hanging out with his classmates as much anymore, one of the reasons being that everyone has finally committed to a lab.

Haha, Janey doesn't think I'll ever be able to not get tired of someone, at least long enough to commit to a relationship.

"The only girl I cared about is gone away, looking for a brand new start..."
"Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself..."
Listening to too many sappy songs. Yeah...

No comments: