9.07.2008

circuit party

Haha, I wouldn't mind you prowling, Jalto, but a lot of the women in Drab's class aren't that attractive. Some of them even go bonkers occasionally, and the last thing one needs to ruin his day is a krazy kt.

Dream last night consisted of me on a cliff, chilling outside, then walking back in to find my girls from freshman year. We were talking about oh how we were going to be friends even after college ends, and then the scene faded away. Then I found myself in the arms of a guy on a ballroom dance floor who was going to be heteroflexible for me. It was too graphic, so I was jolted back to consciousness, in addition to being late for school. Here's to hoping it isn't anyone that I actually know.

I got my international paperback textbook, and the 3 pairs of shoes I compulsively ordered a few weeks ago. Somehow the bright colors look brighter when it's right in front of you. Why do I need 3 pairs of new shoes?!


Remains of the house after the earthquake?

Orange!

No comments: