9.10.2008

dashwood

There's actually an organization called the spinsters of San Francisco, and their brother organization, the bachelors of San Francisco. I get the feeling that the bachelors aren't as committed to charity work.

Me trying to wake up early produces the opposite effects- instead of getting to bed by 11, instead I'm falling asleep in a textbook by 3 or 4, waking up at 10/11 rather than the up-and-at-em 6AM.

Not particularly much about fashion, but glancing over the pictures at Fashion Week, I'd have to agree with the writers that Marc Jacobs' collection was better than most. His women's collection, at least. Manskirt?!

Would you be willing to pay obscenely large amounts of money to have your genome sequenced and given back to you on an 8 gig memory stick?

Haircut. Don't want to look like shit on my first day. And still the lady doesn't cut it the way I want. Even though she messed up, she did it better this time around. Maybe I could just save money and start buzzing my head by purchasing my own electric razor. Overly giddy about going back to lab again. The fuck is wrong with me. Maybe I could walk around and visit the golf course and cemetery while I'm up there.

AHHHH!!!!

No comments: