9.27.2008

neuropoiesis

You know that time right after a huge meal, when you can actually feel the glucose rushing to your head? It kinda hurts.

Well, I haven't seen Drab, Clare, Leigh-ugh, Hesse, and Malice in a while. I guess I could join them next weekend... even if all these worst case scenarios are popping up inside.

"My southern heart is weary." Dolly Parton was kinda pretty back in the day. Now she really is a doll, with all that plastic on her face and chest. How could people not tell that she had a boob job back then?

Tried canned sardines today. Placed them between two slices of toast with mustard and dill, and runny eggs. I don't care if they're low in PCBs and are high in omega-3's. My stomach feels like it's imploding.

Think I've run into one of those classes where the problem sets contribute squat to my learning, and reading the textbook is of no benefit nor is it enjoyable.

Had an online conversation with my little cousin today about nerds and non-nerds. Basically ended up in me trying to get him to admit that his middle school views on people are wrong.

Ohhhh need to lie down.

No comments: