9.07.2008

tea dance

I'm trying to study my Animal Physiology in bed, except whenever my eyes glaze over the parts on neural anatomy, I keep thinking about my recent dinner with Drab, where he wouldn't let me order for him. He picked something off the menu that SEEMED different, except when the plate arrived, it was nothing more than sweet and sour pork. HAHAHA!

It's probably only funny to me, unless you've been keeping track of my dinners with Drab.

UGH!!! Can't believe I'm going to have to wake up even EARLIER for lab. I was thinking, "Oh hey, their lab's going to be in the Sunset, it should be no problem getting there on time," but it turns out that it's going to be even farther than that. Which means I need to wake up around 6/6:30 everyday to eat breakfast and then ride public transportation to get to lab. I guess I should get started on those cornbread muffins so that I don't starve in lab or class every time I miss a meal.

They're going to be playing An American in Paris on the big screen in SF. Never seen a Gene Kelly movie before. Some art house flick that's supposed to be good is also playing at the Kabuki theater, about an Italian couple going through unemployment or whatever. I don't know why I'm still subscribed to the SF Film Society.

No comments: