9.11.2008

colloquia


Weird shapes I see at my apartment. Star.

The blinds bent the light onto the floor. It had something to say. Skin cancer!

Not so uncommon occurrence. Was telling Janey about my new chili which includes celery, 2 kinds of beans instead of 1, and cucumbers? Cooked it last Saturday/Sunday I think- only one more serving left. Tear.

Weird things I see outside my apartment. This shirt still hasn't been sold.

The fabled 8 Immortals. I still don't know why they have so many customers all day long. And right next to it, Marisole's, who always manage to get one customer pounding away at their glass at 2 or 3 in the morning. This week, someone living along the street got fed up with the noise and started yelling at them to stop the ruckus.

This is where I got that burrito the size of my forearm. Highly recommend. Quantity and/or quality burritoes.

It's only a block down from my street! Although I'm not sure how they can be having fun with all that shit swirling around them.

Some advertisement for a place that sells wedding gowns. The picture perfect marriage- the bride's attention is on you, while the groom is looking elsewhere.

No comments: