9.19.2008

fogey

Good thing I use Schoolhouse. Didn't find out that I had exams in 3 out of 4 of my classes next week. Ugh.

Compulsive purchase of the day: 400 bags of tea. Green, black, oolong, jasmine. Yeah, I know I'm supposed to buy leaves instead of bags for quality reasons, but the teabags were less expensive.

Downside of getting cheap tea is that I have to walk 15 blocks down towards the ocean to get to the closest Sunset Super in my neighborhood.

Have any of you used felonspy before? This website shows you how many convicted felons live within your vicinity. Most of mine turn out to be senior citizen rapists, sexual assailants, or pedophiles. Maybe one assault, firing a gun.

Decided to sign up for volunteering with children again, which may be a huge mistake because children tend to make me emotional.

New project: congee! Having troubles breaking down the rice though...

Update: I successfully made congee!

No comments: