9.19.2008

wineville chicken

Had 4 cups of tea from my first tea bag. I don't know HOW you people can drink so much coffee; my head is spinning already. 399 tea bags to go... ohhhhh.

Today: green tea.

I made a few friends today. I wish I were more excited. Although I did get invited to go mountain biking in 2 weeks, even though I tried to get out of it by saying I didn't own a mountain bike. "Oh you can borrow one of ours." "... GREAT!"

You try to be nice to people and this is what happens.

Also agreed to join a study group... even though I don't really find them to be productive, for me at least. Last study group I remember joining was for some Bioc or Cell Bio exam in Drab's room, with Poorneel and Doerfy. Yeah...

Pitter patter.

There's purple flowers all over campus. Ray would have liked this place. I'll be sure to take some pics of them. Very deep hues.

No comments: