9.18.2008

fringe science

Fringe, the tv series- I don't get it!

KFC, I don't like anymore- I don't get it!

Lipstick jungle- I don't want to get it!

What's even worse about having your parents stay at your place is finding your mother's female hygiene products stashed in a secret location behind your personal items. I noticed some pink plastic, thinking it were trash that someone just forgot to throw away. I grab it to discover that my mom had left her wing things for women's junk down there. I do not need to know that my mother is still having her once a month thing at her age. She needs to dry up pronto.

If you let a child sing a children's song very slowly, and boost that with sound effects, it could make any scenario eerie. Row, row.

Life is but a dream. If that's true, what are the dreams inside that dream?

Do you think people's unconscious could just be collectively floating around at the molecular level, and that two minds somehow connect in rare random occurences?

I have these weird fantasies about having terminal cancer, and me distancing myself from people is just a way to alleviate the pain of sudden loss. If you had terminal cancer, would you tell your friends, or would it be better to leave people in the dark?

I also imagine a scenario where I start randomly digging holes in parks/playgrounds and happen to find buried bodies, except the government instantaneously knows when someone's uncovered the truth, and they immediately send someone to get rid of me so that news doesn't spread.

No comments: