9.06.2008

non compos mentis

Why is it that when reading about some prominent novelist, there's always some English grad student that writes a thesis questioning their sexuality? It seems like they all want every writer to be a closeted homosexual.

Read an excerpt from Proust's first volume. Hmm, not bad. I'd like to read it, except I'm stuck with all these sci-fi novels that have yet to be finished. Ugh, why I EVER decided to dabble in sci-fi baffles me.

Weird epiphany. Anyone remember guitar Josh and the way he always hung around 3S trying to bait underclassmen? The more I think about it, the more resolved I am that Drab is the guitar Josh equivalent at UCSF- always prowling around campus for the younger women in the science departments. It'd be even funnier if he were carrying around a musical instrument, in case he wanted to play a tune to impress or enchant some unsuspecting victim. What would his new nickname be... Accordion Drab.

HAHA! So mean. If only it weren't half-true. Okay, I'm going to take a shower now and try to stop laughing at that mental image. What's the male equivalent of a cougar? So far, I've only come up with dirty old man or pedophile.


Bone from the spinal cord of a whale. Mmm this would have made a lot of fine soup stock.

1 comment:

X X said...

Oh. You have no idea how I yearn to prowl round campus, brainy science women the delectable morsels with which I satiate my impetuous, consternating lust.

Play on, sweet free-reed Accordion....