10.03.2008

biliverdin

So there are some downsides to studying in bed. You might forget where you place your textbook while you're napping, and suddenly when you turn your head you meet a staggering pain due to contact with a sharp corner of the book.

Some study in PLoS discussed the differences in which Westerners and Easterners perceive faces. Westerners focus on the eyes, but Easterners focus around the nose in a more holistic context. Yet people on both sides sometimes can't tell people apart on the opposite side. Maybe it's just that those people are inattentive to detail?

I think I do need to get out more- studying on a Saturday is kinda depressing for once.

The problem with biological imperative arises when I'm trying to study science but am instead fraught with pervading thoughts of running scenarios/simulations with certain girl(s). This isn't a problem when I'm not studying because I usually eat something.

How hard is it to birth mice of a desired genotype?

No comments: