10.04.2008

minniwegian

UCSF's main campus is much larger than I expected- I got lost trying to find a bathroom before the orientation started. It always appeared small to me when I visited back in high school.

Dream last night: I made a surprisingly sudden trip back to Houston, and happen to find myself searching through records at this music store. As I go to pay at the counter, I am shocked to find that Klean is the cashier. I was starting to ask her what she's been up to, and how she ended up working at that place, when Krazy Katie comes into the store to check up on the latest hipster hits. Then, Klean leans over to me and begins gossiping about how Krazy Katie's been in Texas for quite a while. Not only that, she also insinuated that she's been having several "relationships" with many a woman. After hearing that, I started dialing on my cell phone to call Clare to confirm that maybe his description of her in recent years wasn't all that inaccurate.

My PI wore corduroy pants the other day, which reminded me of B-米. Today, an uber-pale uber-blonde uber-white doctor whose face turned uber-pink in the sun reminded me of Drab.

Has this ever happened to any of you, where you're busy typing away at the computer, look down, and discover that you're not wearing any underwear?

No comments: