10.06.2008

demerol

http://www.hulu.com/watch/37906/crawford

Guess I don't have to go over to Europe to view women with armpit hair. This woman was standing right in front of me on the bus, with her arms raised to hold onto the metal bar, and her fuzzy armpits in all their glory.

So my PI isn't as composed as I thought he would be- he wasn't expecting me in lab today, and he was writing a grant due by 5PM.

Global warming is depressing. I'm waiting for my current depression to end, which will begin exactly when SF begins to stay cloudy every single day of the week, with occasional glimpses of rain.

Friends. I'm still trying to define what that word means. My focus group has shifted in the past few months. I'm usually spending more time now online communicating with those in DC, Texas, LA, or Japan. Going to have to modify my previous statement about friends in proximity due to convenience.

My readership is down. I blame it on the economy.

No comments: