10.02.2008

gerontocracy

You ever walk around the kitchen eating an apple while fiddling with your ding dong? Yeah, me too.

Should be studying for my third and last exam this week, but my mind is filled with thoughts about what to cook when visiting Janey and Nilk in D.C.

What do you do when you run out of fresh underwear, having neglected to do your laundry because of exams?

----------

So it's the next day. This officially concludes my week where I got my ass handed to me on 3 exams. Ugh.

Not only that, but I just found out that Mr. Brown iced coffee products may also be contaminated. It was hilarious at first to get all these emails from my brother warning me about the melamine contamination in white rabbit candies, because he's the only one in my family that eats that crap. It's also hilarious seeing another botch up by the Chinese, always trying to squeeze out every ounce of profit by diluting their milk and adding melamine to bypass protein assays.

----------

Doing so poorly on the problem sets returned to me. What a terrible way to start a semester.

So it's the next day, and I'm a little lazy on the posts. This morning was the first time I've gotten to sleep 6, 7 hours continuously, and yet I feel more tired. I guess I survived, even with the 3 needles in my arm. At the clinic, there were all these pamphlets around saying that guys can get HPV, how to check for breast cancer, etc. Is there a need to get tested for HIV or STDs if you're not even having sex?

Note to others: just because they're selling fried chicken, the entire chicken, for 5 dollars at the supermarket doesn't necessarily mean it will taste good.

No comments: