10.19.2008

sophism

My new nickname for Sophbox.

UGH, why is SF so hot this time of year?! You ever live in a city where it's so hot, and there's no air conditioner in the apartment, so you open the window to aerate your unmentionables? Yeah, that's me, lying in bed, circulating air around where the sun don't shine.

That slut face Janey keeps calling me while I'm in class, and when I return her calls NEVER bothers to answer her phone!

So I had to take a #2 on campus. What else is there to do while waiting than to look around you in the bathroom stall. There was your standard graffiti, anti-gay comments, and this:



When fond childhood memories of Pacman meet the cold harsh reality of life.

In OTHER news, made some more friends at school and at lab. I got invited to go trick-or-treating/dress up for Halloween with a few folks. What irritated me more was that I felt a bit giddy about such a proposition. Ugh what's wrong with me. Maybe people start seeking out new friends when their old ones aren't available. One of the people I "befriended" was a slightly more flamboyant version of Hesse. Yeah... it's possible.

In the fourth episode of the fifth season, House actually smiled when he woke up to find his estranged best friend driving the car. Very eerie. And then they get into oodles of fun, or trouble, depending on your perspective. And they make up in the end. Hmm.

1 comment:

X X said...

"The Pacman Ghost" is an ancient apotropaic Pagan symbol, appearing mysteriously in Southern Californian bathrooms to persons whose asses conform to largely Pre-Socratic models of arete.