10.31.2008

all saints

I fell asleep studying tonight for about an hour, and already had this extensive dream.

I was in some bathhouse, where all these naked men with odd curvatures were showering. I was in the shower and was intrigued by this shampoo that was completely black. I quirted some of it onto my hand, as the shampoo/conditioner dispensers were all lined up on a rack, and as I lathered up, the black liquid just kept getting stick and covering my field of vision. It kept growing, no bubbles forming, just like a very thick candy paste slowly oozing off of me. When the shampoo was finally washed off, this short midget was sitting atop a toilet, crapping mere inches away from me.

That caused me to leave the showers right away, grabbing a towel to climb over all these people along the floor. Upon examining one of the bags, I noticed that it was my brother's. Even though he hadn't been a member of this boy's club for a long time, his bag was still there, with his driver's license and other important documents inside. Then I started yelling with someone else about how much of a fuck up he was, how stupid it was of him to leave his bag there with precious information. After opening up one of the zippered pockets, I managed to find some capped needles, perhaps to be used for acupuncture. I pocketed those.

Then I realized that the guy I was talking to in the bath house was Usher, the R&B singer. After the both of us were clothed, we next found ourselves at the train station. We were walking around and waiting for the right train to take us to a club downtown. Once the right one came along, we hopped onboard and proceeded to have a dance off. Usher started dancing over on one side, but he was mainly doing a teeny-bopper dance routine, and I busted out in hip hop. In the middle of my routine, this one black girl right next to me started eyeing me, wanting to talk. Once I finished, I sat down with her, and she was saying how his dance was more like pop, like Monica, which led me to agree with her, that the dance was like something Brandy "Sitting in my room" would dance to. Then she started laughing out loud, even though the joke wasn't that funny. The more we started talking, I began to notice that there was an alcoholic drink in her hand- the train was slowly merging into a club.

-This either happened before or during the train/club event: I was thinking about green housing and managed to walk by my Animal Physiology professor's place, which had these openings along the side of the house, which was designed to appear almost like an aquarium if you stood back a certain distance. If you walked along a sidewalk, peering in, it would seem as if fish were swimming throughout the house. Anyway, I was distracted by his house along my way somewhere.-

Back to the club. This girl and I were chatting, and she introduced herself as Vanessa. During conversation, she finally remembered that she had met me some place before. She said that we first met at an Italian restaurant, Ventimilio's. She was joking around with me about how her friends were trying really hard to get the two of us to hook up, and I started laughing at that thought. But during the laughter, her hand was running up and down my thigh, which was very distracting when trying to simply talk to someone. Her gaze then looked like a tiger eyeing its prey. Not sure if we made out- I instinctively woke up to not let anything further happen.

So I guess I either really want to dance, or I really want to bang a black chick.

Happy Halloween?

No comments: