10.30.2008

fabuleaux destin

And the results:

He lives to see another day.

As much as I like the current weather, it gets cumbersome when one has to take public transportation across the city, waiting at bus stops while the rain pours down on you, while sea gulls try to crap on you.

I was waiting at one intersection, and these sea gulls were flying in circles in the air above me. There was one that shat in midair, and I saw it fall all. the way. down. Luckily it landed in the middle of the intersection, but it also started drizzling, so when some liquid hit my mouth, I wasn't sure whether it was water, or bird shit.

Forget what I said in a previous post about being in love. I like my lab mates at most, for now. "Even artichokes have hearts." Where did mine go?

"If you let this chance go by, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton."

It's almost Halloween, except memories that don't belong to me are being raised from the dead. I was walking up the sidewalk after class, the weather cold and windy, and something triggered this memory of Drab "dressing up" as a geek last Halloween, dragging his keyboard all over town, and meeting someone on the bus who was singing "Tiny Dancer." Definitely NOT the way I celebrated the holiday in the past year.

No comments: