10.15.2008

fibromyalgia

So melamine could even be in your chocolate. Good thing I don't eat chocolate. Oh yeah, and ice cream, pudding, and Pizza Hut.

I think my nose has been bleeding a bit every day because of the stress from lab. These red particles that seem like dried blood are coming out.

Google Android? Anyone?

The record for virginity. A certain 105 year old lady claims it. Well, a blogger claims this, cited an article, but I'm too lazy to link you.

Finally caught up on sleep, but because I fell asleep at 6 in the afternoon, I'm now up at 3 in the morning. First thing I did was velvet my chicken. I guess now I could finish that problem set due by 11. Ugh, A-'s on my first exams. How disappointing.

Also at 3, people are still yelling outside. I'm guessing they were just hanging outside the bar after closing.

Oh yeah, don't go to bed by 6 unless you want to start dreaming about random friends and The Sound of Music. Leigh-Ugh and Lucia were there along with some friends from high school. So do you guys remember that part of the movie where they were singing ABC and 123? The first three notes just happen to be, etc. So everybody was harmonizing to that song, and we've reached the point where someone started with do mi mi. Next person, mi so so. next, re fa fa. Unfortunately, I had to sing the next line, but when I opened my mouth, I squawked the three notes," LA TI TI~~~!" which led to me rolling around on the floor in embarrassment while Leigh-Ugh started laughing in her usual hysterical manner.

Ugh, I KNOW, B-米! What's wrong with me?! Maybe I'm watching too many KPOP/JPOP music videos. How are things on your end??? Ready for the spotlight, ready for the show, hanging out with Big Bang?!

No comments: