2.07.2008

恭喜發財

gung hei faat choi. Cantonese romanization is a pain to learn.

Another new year = more red envelopes! Maybe that'll pay for the ticket to Texas. I charge anything on my card, my parents instantly know. Yesterday I booked a ticket, and hours later my mom was asking if I purchased anything expensive. Then she chastised me for buying such an expensive ticket and said that my dad could have found something cheaper with his agent. Ugh.

Considering going to bible study to bathe in god's glory, see how holy that water really is. Plus I haven't swum in a while; might as well take a quick dip while I'm there.

I hear Lizbean may be in Houston the same time I am? And Crassie wants to show me around College Station, even though I already know there's not much to see. Oh yeah, maybe I could pick up some hot and sour soup from the restaurant and distribute it around to people at Rice. My grandmother tried to make HSS- it tasted just the cookie cutter variety most restaurants churn out for their customers, which is nasty.

No comments: