2.17.2008

Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn

I wish I had a name like that. How did parents choose names for their kids back in the day?

What's more amusing about the nude photo scandal is that fans and company want the stars involved to retire from the entertainment industry. They felt betrayed and whatnot. Utter bullshit. Oh, there are also death threats to Edison Chen. Rumors speak of the HK mafia, which controls a lot of activity in the HK entertainment industry, that they have put a hit out on Ed. Hilarious. I wonder if that course of action were similar to what Protestant England would have taken back in the heyday.

How is it that a person can become more physically/less emotionally involved with one person and more emotionally/less physically involved with another? Are they just two incomplete people, or is the person making the decision incomplete?

Why am I still holding on to and still using my shitty phone? I always keep getting missed calls from Leigh-ugh or Drab. I never would have known I had gotten missed calls if I had not looked at my phone on the ground. Although, I did go grocery shopping today while listening to my iPod in the supermarket. That may have blocked out any noise from my phone. I also have the vibration function turned off to conserve battery life- my battery lasts the whole week before needing to be recharged.

--Correction-- I just realized my phone's been on silent. Probably forgot to set it back to ring after class Friday. Oops. You can pick up your card&gift anytime after Wednesday this week, Beardly.

What is it about sexual tension that I like? This moment that hinges between awkwardness, attraction, all before the climax. It's a rising phase, that, if you don't do anything about it, just keeps rising. That statement could allude to something sexual, but oh well. In any case, it's SOMETIMES entertaining to be the third wheel on a date to observe and quantify the magnetism between two people. If it's that good, you go with it; otherwise, it's humiliating for the couple yet entertaining to you!

Anthropology and Psychology would have been a great double major to have. But I think Amos majored in Anth, and she has no idea what she wants to do with her life. I suppose I may be in the same boat. Crossing borders illegally, you know the drill. Tip drill.

1 comment:

Jing said...

third wheel on a first date?

i will take you on a date when you are in houston for beer bike