2.25.2008

phlebotomy

Let's see:

I notice more and more notice of violation letters hung at the front door to my apartment complex. 8 violations. I think I got my landlords in trouble. To think this all started because I asked Housing Inspection about preperty rights. OOPS.

Leigh-ugh has her mark. I have mine. I found out he was Swedish today. swoon. Then black chick and I bonded over our affections for ABBA. Money money money.

I took the Muni to Civic Center where I started walking around. I went into some building, and now I'm filling out applications to volunteer with homeless children. Interesting part of town. Homeless people walking by, Asian Art Museum right next to it.

You find yourself back to "reality" at about Turk or 5th Street. That is, until you see an Armani ad featuring David Beckham, but right next to it you see an ad that says, "Rape affects us all." Whew. That was a close one.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Just wanted to let you know that I miss you very much... :)

When are you coming to Htwn?

SO I CAN PLAN MY KILLING/VACATION!