2.03.2008

trypanosoma

So I decided to get off my laptop to study for a while. That is, I got off only after having watched around 10 episodes each of House, M.D., and Bones along with snippets of Family Guy, American Dad, and Simpsons. Yes, I strayed from ABC's online TV web site and fell into Fox's trap. Most of my Friday and Saturdays sapped becaused of television. May the magazine reading start this weekend instead.

If I read around a chapter in each class per day, I should be able to catch up on all my classes. Studying SHOULD become easier with age and experience, yes? Yet, why do we always procrastinate. Out of habit?

Just finished reading a chapter on parasites. Extremely fascinating, except now it's gotten me thinking about the problem of deforestation, pollution, overpopulation, global warming, in general the ultimate demise of the world.

Do you think the U.S. should also enact a one child per family policy in order to curtail net population growth?

No comments: