2.17.2008

troiata

Oh, right, since it's past midnight, I suppose I could send Drab my birthday wishes. Cowboy hat, boots, and ass-less chaps, please.

I have been researching ways in which one can apply Hella in a sentence. Apparently hella has a ubiquitous function. Other words to be used in the Yay Area: crackin, gravy, cuts, hyphy. The only word I've managed to find for SoCal is dude. Not so original, but incredibly less annoying. Still, some think hella is in decline and vintage words are making a comeback (groovy, gnarly, tubular, etc.).

Are there parts of Canada that one can define as the country? What's confusing is the number of country singers that have emerged from there. Shania Twain, for example. Ridiculous. Oh, and Keith Urban. Australia? Well, his situation is more understandable since the entire continent is an outback. I may be finding my roots, going back to listening to country music. Would that be a mistake?

New change in life: modified diet consisting of more nutritionally dense foods. We'll see how long this lasts, as I tend to eat a bucket of chicken every week. I also counted how many calories I consume per meal now that I've been trying to eat balanced meals. Only 500 calories. Very depressing. Probably due to not having an efficient mode of transportation- my car.

1 comment:

Jing said...

is homemade banh mi better than stuff you buy in stores/hk market?