2.21.2008

guillemets

PSH, my family's Asian. ALL offal stuff is used/consumed, in sandwiches or otherwise. And David Chang?! Already read about him in my chef's book. I refuse to believe his sandwich is that good until I've tasted it personally. Saying shit just to have an edge. Rubbish. More importantly, what are you doing on the men's style website? And why are you reading articles from a year ago? How do you even come across articles like that while surfing the web?? And hanging out with Jack n' the Box?!?

This Alzheimer's project for neuropharmacology could have been more exciting if we weren't presenting on a paper from 1999.

China's ahead of schedule on their Olympic construction. I'm getting this premonition though that everything is going to fall apart just like the rest of their products. The new railway systems, the airport, the traffic.

No matter how I see it, I can't imagine myself not living in the city. I'd like to see Japan some time. Seattle, Chicago, New York City. Europe.

1 comment:

X X said...

"People don't know what romance is anymore." - Your weltschmerz is hilarious lately. Someone needs to read a few more "Love Is..." comics if you know what I mean!

Keep up the raging inner monologues bro!