2.09.2008

poop

Crap was one of the major themes running across all my classes this past week. Kids playing with crap end up getting sick. Kids eating crap end up getting sick. Apple pickers grab the apples that have fallen onto crap, don't wash them, juice them, sell the juice to passersby, and anyone that drinks the juice gets sick.

Advice: NEVER hand out your real phone number to Asian proselytizers. They'll call you at the most inconvenient hours during the night. It's like having one too many Asian mothers. Since last night and right now, I've had 9 missed calls from that one person. Jeez they're persistent. Just think what would happen if Communists took in the Christian religion. Dios mio.

I may be killing myself this semester by trying to take 7 classes again. 7 classes isn't the problem; it's that they're all MWF. So from 8:00AM-2:00PM those days, I have class with 10 minute breaks in between, an hour for lunch, and one last class from 3:00PM-4:00PM. I suppose the easiest solution would be to prioritize importance of reading for each class based on upcoming test dates and problem set due dates, but I lack priority. That, along with initiative.

Optimal outside temperatures for me: probably somewhere between 50 and 60 degrees. It feels unbearably hot today, an oddity for San Francisco weather. I'm going to Borders where there's central air conditioning and a plethora of magazines. Here's my rationale- if I can wait one more week for the second coming of Jesus, that bible study group can wait just as long before I show up and start speaking in tongues. Toodles.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

9 missed calls??

so are you coming for beer bike or not?