2.26.2008

funkanometry

HAHA that's great! Can't wait to get back into urban dance. Screw ballroom.

I almost burst out laughing at the bookstore today. I walked past this aisle of organic products; one of the t-shirts had a slogan titled "Healthy crops, healthy craps." OH HO HO!

I will be in H-town for Beer Bike, and some part of the week after, Yeshua. A killing vacation? That doesn't sound like a nice vacation. How would that even differ from a regular work week?

No no NO NO NO! The problem with sleeping only 3 hours the night before, exercising, and staying up until 2AM the day following is that it leaves one completely exhausted, forcing the conscious to step aside and allowing the subconscious to take over. And what does my subconscious want to do? Have tacos with Drab. GAWD!

Drab Dream #12...

We- we being Sophbox, Clare, Elle, and Drab- were having dinner around a square table, dinner made by Sophbox. This was particularly confusing, as the meal tonight consisted of tacos. Even stranger was me choosing to eat soft tacos, since I usually prefer hard tacos 90% of the time. There were plenty of ingredients, and I had chosen a soft tortilla shell, sour cream, cheese, ground beef, tomato, rice, lettuce, beans, and guacamole. Sophbox's guacamole was questionable though, as it was this shining neon green sprinkled with darker green specks, being either chive and green onion. I presumed it would be green onion; if it were chives, I probably would have remembered criticizing Sophbox for arranging such a terrible meal. But I had kept eating, with Drab to me right, Clare to the right of him on the other edge of the table, and Elle and Sophbox were on edge to the left of me. I was happily stuffing myself away with tacos until Drab was mentioning something to the group. I suppose I also said something with led to an argument. Just as I was about to say something, with a soft taco stuffed in my mouth, Drab turns around and kisses me on the mouth, except it wasn't exactly my mouth- it was more my top lip and the taco- leaving him with sour cream on his face. UGH!!!! All while this is happening, Clare just has this blank stare in his face, his eyes facing forward, never blinking. Elle, on the other hand, was supposed to get the door because someone was knocking on it, but he just sat there with this stupefied look. Later on, Drab gets tired and decides to fall asleep right on top of my arm! This happens to be a problem, not only for the obvious reasons, but because he was resting on the proximal part of my arm, I had to eat tacos by bending my forearm around his head so that I could reach my face and feed myself. Another dinner spoiled. I woke up wanting to scream.

3 comments:

dubrav said...

this probably doesn't need to be said but:

you are so fucked up.

*SMILES*

dubrav said...

this probably doesn't need to be said but:

you are so fucked up.

*SMILES*

Elliot said...

how did i wind up in your dream