2.28.2008

diagnostician

So much for going to office hours for advice. Along with remembering to brush and floss before going to bed.

My dream last night was about me and Kaiser at Beer Bike. I was walking past the stands and to my surprise end up seeing this familiar face. Knowing that she doesn't like hugs, I extend my arm out to shake hands, introducing myself as if we were complete strangers. Most likely being drunk, I ended up planting one first on her right cheek, and then one on the mouth. My subconscious needs to stay buried under my rational, unfeeling, consciousness. Went to bed around 3, sleeping only 4 hours the morning of. I bet it was exhaustion again that triggered such frivolous images.

Thoughts: Smoking, in addition to causing various cancers, also increases the odds of having osteoporosis. One broken bone, say in the neck, may force you to live the rest of your life as a quadriplegic. Tangent. Any who, my Mark (Drab 2.0),who supposedly wants to be a doctor serving underprivileged areas, asked in the car if I minded that he smoke then and there. It's not my car, so I said no, but I was wondering why someone going into a profession that promotes health continues to deposit carcinogens into his lungs.

I sense the feeling that the Russian lady is conniving underneath her thick accent and ashen smile.

I have no idea where I want to be after San Francisco. Hopefully some place with great food, great restaurants.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

you know my middle name is mark.