2.24.2008

rond de jambe a terre

laundry day. grocery shopping day. At the laundromat, I finished readings for Microbiology so I decided to read more of my Frontal Lobe neurosurgery book. I pulled ou the index card that served as my bookmark, and I notice that on the card I had written "Hello Dolly" with three different neon-colored pens. No idea what I was thinking at the time.

Folding my clothes, I notice that my blue and gray striped shirt was wrinkled. Maybe it is permanently wrinkled after all.

What's the male equivalent of the clitoris? The prostate?

You must be confused, Janey. Quench your thirst with some liquor. It'll do the trick. Just because you know you'd lose anyway doesn't mean you should make excuses. PSH, and telling Nants that I want to eat at Fufu that weekend. How dare you tell other people what you think I like to eat!

More thoughts- Leigh-ugh said something about not wanting to live that long. All these innovations to extend the human life, and all we want to do is live less. Very odd.

The more I read about neurosurgery, the less enticing it sounds. It takes just as long as an M.D./Ph.D. to specialize in that field. Not much sleep, more work for cheaper pay than other specialties, and involves only a few procedures. What's better then, being the mechanic, the brain, or the lab rat?

Cooked for the first time last night. The tofu dipped in egg turned out better than any time I've attempted to make it during college. While my parents may not be good at making dishes that I like, their Jalapeño soy sauce concoction is second to none. Vegetable soup- tried adding tofu to it this time, increase protein content I guess. Rice with preserved bean curd- classic.

1 comment:

Jing said...

whatever, no kisses