2.28.2008

in between days

UGH Of course I know your middle name is Mark. What's your point?

I was so pissed off after the math test today- on one question asking about linear independence, I kept switching back between yes and no. With a black pen. How frustrating it is to see half your page scribbled out with horizontal black lines and no answer in sight.

A-'s on the first test for most of my classes except the 2 neuro ones. I don't like the looks of it.

When it comes to beds, the Japanese have the advantage. Beds lofted high increase the chances that one falls and breaks something in later ages, while beds close to the ground exercises certain back muscles that otherwise would never be used. Reinforcing these muscles may help with posture and back pains.

Something is off. I've started sleeping on my side now instead of on my back.

I also didn't get much sleep last night because of the two tests today. Exhaustion. God I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

Texas. I haven't been there for the longest time. And the Jones Beer Bike coordinators decide to email alumni 2 weeks before the event, because obviously everyone can afford high ticket prices just to get inebriated. I also heard that the Beer Bike theme sucked. Guess there's no point in buying the shirt, huh?

No comments: