2.21.2008

cuban missiles cuban cigars

I was looking through my blog to find memorable quotes, memorable memories for a card I'm making, and I came across the post where I lost my apartment keys the first day I got them. Just reading "We missed the fuckin' cab!" made me laugh out loud. I only laugh about these things AFTER the fact. Dealing with drunk asshole Clare in the moment, not so hilarious.

You're taking me out to dinner, B-米. It's a date.

I refuse your date proposal, Janey.

Many dreams last night. The last one, the only I could remember, was that I was in a kitchen in Berkeley hanging out with Hesse and Jack in the Box. Very odd since I don't go to Berkeley that often.

Actually ahead of schedule in my readings now that exams are over. Suppose I could finish writing Drab's birthday card. Nah. Movie time!

It's biological destiny to spread your seed and die. You're not important- just your genes. So should you fight it or just give in?

This article on WebMD says that romance is good for your heart. People don't even know romance anymore. How can anyone benefit from that finding?

1 comment:

dubrav said...

hey cranky, are you actually going to beer bike?