2.10.2008

smörgåsbord

I really should think of better titles to my posts- they're often misleading or don't lead people anywhere. Next time, hopefully- post title relevant to the content instead of the first word to pop in my head.

Would you be treating me to dinner if I came for Beer Bike, B-米?

These scandals of nude celebrity photos in Asia are just too juicy. Just goes to show Asians are just as dirty as everybody else.

Hair cut. Check.
Ingredients for Banh Mi. Check.
Weird Asian guy touching a cigarette on the ground at the bus stop, possibly about to smoke it. Check.
Possible birthday present for Drab. Unfortunately, check.

I went-a-traveling today past the shrubbery between Geary and Lincoln. Had my haircut, which wasn't so bad this time. She knew how to cut the sides, but I wanted it a little bit shorter on top. Afterwards I walked outside to warm sun and chilly air. Until the smell of dead fish saturated my olfactory system. One of the disadvantages to walking along a street dotted with Asian stores. I did manage to find a few hidden treasures, though: a Goodwill store, a karaoke bar, and chains of restaurants that I have yet to try out.

One thing that puzzles me is why people keep moving around on an empty bus. There were plenty of seats on the bus I took today, and when some people got off, others would get up out of their seat and rearrange themselves toward the rear of the bus.

2 comments:

X X said...

Jason, how do you feel about the Edison Chen scandal? Seems the denizens of your homeland just discovered the existence of recreational sex all at once.

I must know your thoughts.

Bryce said...

Yep!