2.21.2008

ignominy

I'm not cranky. My objective observations may only come across as so because being honest with each other is a rarity these days. And what difference would it make if I did go to beer bike? Be sure to cut your hair before I see you.

I saw the most beautiful brown hair today. Shades of black hiding within a mauve tone. Coupled with blue eyes. I couldn't stop staring. I also couldn't stop staring at this homeless man lying on the street, eating take out while laughing to himself. Minutes later, I couldn't stop staring at this homeless man standing on the corner of the street with a sign that read, "My wife has been kidnapped and I need 99 cents for ransom." Who would kidnap someone's wife and set a ransom price of 99 cents? Hey, why not be greedier and go for the big 1?

Almost done with my ingredients for Banh Mi. It's only been a week- I think I've gone through 15 sandwiches. 5 heart attacks.

It felt nice being outside today, even though the "scifi" movie was disappointing. Rachel Bilson did give off this Cindy Crawford persona, only much shorter and without the mole. Maybe if she were naked the movie would have been ten times better. She said that she'd never pose in a men's magazine, yet here I was seeing her spread in GQ the other week.

Edison Chen says that he will do community service and volunteer work to heal his soul. Like he's going to stop having sex as soon as he starts helping people. He can start helping people by not starring in any more movies.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

R.E. dinner:
sounds good!

Clarence said...

have you tried using other offal stuff besides headcheese? or sliced organ meat (liver?); that might work well.

after you've tried that, you should go work for this man:

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_6207

he makes a wicked banh mi. and charges ten or so bucks for it.