7.14.2007

corduroy

hardly ever don't wear jeans, hmm? nope, still can't picture it. you turn into isle whenever i imagine your outfit below the waist.

i dreamed about kaizer last night. i also had a second dream where i was in this conference room consisting of my neuro class. the main point of the dream was when the teacher was talking about the final exam, and my dream lens zooms in on his face, saying, "The final will NOT be comprehensive!" ugh, even my dreams are mocking me for thinking that the final would be cumulative.

another roommate bites the dust. he's moving out today, whoo!

i stubbed my toe last night after being forced to leave my apartment because someone pulled the fire alarm in the building connected to the apartments. it started bleeding profusely. the nail's bent, too.

there were people outside the servery today asking me if i wanted to purchase radical marxist papers.

No comments: