7.18.2007

rockabilly

how do i claim my own website/address? as in www.[insert name here].com.

domain name! that's it. so my .com and .net sites are already taken. so much for having a unique name. maybe i'll change it one day. A dot-net domain is 4 cents more expensive than a dot-come domain. why?? and what does dot-info do?!

how is the canon 5D? how long will it take, in total, to get from muni to bart @civic center, bart to airbart to airport?

i think they bought popeye's fried chicken tonight and just stuck it in a pan at the servery. it wasn't even that crispy. i've been craving kfc for so long. i might just buy the family dinner for myself thursday.

i'm getting a cali DL and registering to vote when i go down and visit relatives. i can finally get a new picture where i don't have bloodshot eyes because my mom woke me up early in the morning. my mother- the bane of my existence in photographs.

No comments: