7.26.2007

D. melanogaster

pictures convey feeling more than words can.

and i'm restless.

so i started my first manga attempt on drab's f'ook wall. graffiti application.

i think i get my test back in class tomorrow. i skip a day, she takes attendance. i come today, she doesn't. what a ho.

as much as i'd like to go to LA, i may have better opportunities elsewhere. i was looking on the ucla website for jobs, under the med center jobs tab, and they list a posting for NIH in Washington, D.C. what the hell?!

2:30 AM. sleeping early, sort of. night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I honestly haven't watched the others. But this one's the best, I'm sure.

Unknown said...

PS. I've already told you that, so I don't understand why you're asking other people.

Practical Female Scientist said...

mmm drosophila. i hated genetics, but only because stewart taught it. i think i might rotate through a developmental lab... could be interesting.