7.13.2007

last supper

my ex-roommates (the christian viet and the lebanese muslim) wanted to have one final dinner with my black roommate and me. once again, people get into an argument about bush and whether or not he should pull out along with unconvincing arguments from the lebanese roommate involving poorly constructed analogies and feeble attempts by the viet to mediate when he's clearly particular to one side of the issue.

after going to bed for the second time last night, i dreamed about f'ooking. i read drab's postcard last night. then i dreamed about drab. f'ook.

i'm too mad at my brother to return his calls. i'm simply to busy to return neelzebub's. perhaps later tonight. and jack n' the box left me a rude voicemail message, so i simply refuse to return any of his calls.

oh yeah, my roommate who left: he would watch two ugly women- mimi from drew carey, and roseanne barr- kiss, rather than watch brad pitt and jake gyllenhaal make out, just to solidify his heterosexuality and homophobia.

No comments: