7.27.2007

korean fried chicken

i shouldn't have lied in bed! i woke up to realize that i slept the morning away. so much for studying today.

clare picked me up. that jackass. we talked, gossiped, blah. i'm supposed to give him my SATC episodes on my laptop since i'm tired of them. i have 1 and 2 at home. 3 through 6 on my laptop. shameful. i probably would be the cynical one: miranda. clare would probably be samantha- the potty-mouthed whore. although he doesn't have as many adventures under covers like sam. that bitch- always talking about making out.

the korean place we went to last time that closed on us- it was closed. AGAIN. clare and his poor choice of restaurants. we then picked up his friend from college, who will be a law student in MI or something. michael- he has nice teeth. i think he's older than clare and me, but i didn't bother to ask.

in&out- it wasn't as good as the last time i ate it in LA. probably because the burgers got cold really fast. and i only ate one, whereas i'd eat 2/3 at my cousins' place with sides of fries. multiple sides.

happy hour at sugar? blue moon for me. the orange slice was SO juicy. the beer was its usual flavor, nothing new. so i turned red after ONE beer. whatever.

that korean restaurant again- we tried going there again, for dinner. we finally got a table. i finally had korean fried chicken. along with two other dishes- that spicy soup with the tofu and the fried rice with sour vegetables. i think they put msg in the fried chicken. it tastes just like the deep fried pork i had at some other restaurant along taraval.

this writing is tiring. my manga software finally shipped, and i can finally start my comics. whoo! expect to see many cameos, frequently of people i hate. less frequently, people i can tolerate.

2 comments:

Jing said...

hahaha you still amuse me so much. I MISS YOU!!!!

have you and clare been making out recently? send him my love.

Jesse said...

I guess I wont be in your comics very much then....seeing as we are bff's and all