7.10.2007

count chocula

i never appreciated the chocolate-y cereals turning my milk into chocolate milk.

i had this rush of euphoria finding out that there were food applications on facebook. they all suck, though. my cousin also bit me with the vampire application, so now i'm contemplating whether or not i should be a vampire. what else is there? besides that, i've only seen the zombie app.

my parents are fine with me staying in california now? as long as i have a plan, as long as i save money, as long as i go to med school first. i could work with most of that. my mom called. my cousins celebrated her birthday with copious amounts of food. i wish i had food right now.

what lesson have i learned from my stay in SF? being nice = time i do not enjoy wasting => wasted time. this guy was checking out the groceries at the convenience store on campus, and he noticed my book. he asked me if it were machiavelli, and me, turning over a new leaf for the day, decided to say yes, and that i bought it because it was only 3 dollars on amazon. he then proceeded to ask me if he could look at it. so instead of bagging my groceries so that i can go to dinner, he stands there staring at the back cover while i'm standing there in one of the awkward moments in my summer so far.

hmm, the actor who played hedwig is from texas?

3 comments:

Josh said...

I love you, Siu!

Unknown said...

Vampire application? This is exactly why I'm not on Facebook. Besides picture-sharing, it's just a way for people to connect to people they don't really know and call each other virtual friends while signing up for interest groups that they're not actually interested in.

Jesse said...

I hate you, Siu!