7.28.2007

street fighter IIV

just TOO good, i had to borrow this quote from a ucsf med student's blog: "They call me Hadoken 'cause i'm down right fierce."

EW. clare and i have NOT been making out, thank god! i will DEFINITELY send him your love, because he's certainly not getting anywhere near mine.

whatever! you are DEFINITELY going to be in my comic, hesse. one of my first victims, you just wait. speaking of which, it only shipped. hopefully it'll be here by august 1st. i already have ideas of how to draw my characters. besides the big heads. there will be adult versions as well as chibi versions of everyone.

i'll blog later. street fighter towel- i saw one at fisherman's wharf and THOUGHT about getting it for B-米. it's the thought that counts.

ugh, today's all about disappointments. i wake up this morning to a call from my parents, saying that they have great news on my voicemail. what is it? they received my diplomas. ugh, i thought they might have mistakenly received a phone call from one of my potential employers. later tonight, i got an email in my mail application. i erroneously thought it would be a reply from a potential employer. it just was drab and his drivel. ugh.

No comments: