7.09.2007

poppin his collar

yes- i was sitting in my night class, and staring straight at me, two rows down, was this asian guy's popped collar. is that trendy or just lazy? apparently having the hitchhiker's thumb is recessive, and middigital hair is dominant.

my hair- 5+ inches about now? the front bangs cover my right eye, but not completely.

oh yeah, it WAS on two screens.

i had a midterm today. multiple choice and T/F. i felt insulted. she had the nerve to put down "emotional reactions" as a choice for a question asking about the properties of cells. what's sadder is that people actually went up to her during the exam since they were confused about that question. she ultimately ended up giving the answer to everyone. she was also 25 minutes late in handing out the tests. someone was before her in line for the copier. why even bother studying? maybe i should have taken clare's advice and just go party every night. i feel like breakdancing. luckily, i managed to bring that dvd with me, so i might start learning it- when all my roommates are out of the apartment, or when i find one of my own.

apartments- i'm still debating about whether or not to find a place with roommates.

freelancing- even though i would be able to do a hodge-podge of activities, the drawbacks outweigh the creative advantage.

neuro- something i have to actually study for. adieu.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Just come live with me!!!