7.08.2007

machiavelli

new hit(s): [jakarta, bangalore, johannesburg, bologna, blackburn, middlesbrough, mobile, rochester, malden, herndon]

this book's kinda boring. no wonder they were selling it for 3 dollars online. although i wouldn't mind being a prince, dealing out that form of realpolitik.

i used to be able to draw garfield when i was in middle school. it used to be my favorite comic- that cat ate like no other. but i remember the show being not so great- garfield and friends? i have to deal with another crowd of people not used to my eating prowess. my two roommates are so SHOCKED that i can do >=4 plates of food at the servery. child's play.

3 quizzes, 2 midterms, and a final this week. i'll be done with neuro after this thursday. my other roommate, the vietnamese christian, leaves this weekend. he keeps telling me, "you're going to miss me when i leave." i'm trying my hardest not to laugh out loud at him when he repeats that, more likely to convince himself than me since i'm still not buying it. poor soul.

No comments: