7.18.2007

hennes & mauritz AB

contrary to belief, i do not own any H&M clothing. i tried to create my own model on their website, except the model doesn't load. am i missing a plug-in? installed adobe flash. still nothing.

JANEY: what do you mean keep my PIs as contacts? even if they don't respond?

genetics- reading a codon table is so annoying.

i have no idea what's going on in cat's cradle. but i still like it. ?

my parents bought me a plane ticket. after my conversation with my cousin, that might have been a mistake. he said he could have driven up and taken me back to LA rather than having to waste money on the plane ticket. UGH!

what's the purpose of a cock ring? speaking of sex toys: a fleshlight?! i saw one of those in the shops at castro. having sex with a flashlight- hmm.

feed me.

listening to the cars- i remember playing either dvd trivial pursuit (or was it dvd pop trivia) at the maroneal, and this question popped up - playing only the tune - asking who in this song thought the person was foolish. i was competing with nants for the wedge/piece. neither of us got the answer. the answer: YOU. "You Might Think"

2 comments:

Jesse said...

You should TOTALLY try out a fleshlight!

That way you can get the same feeling of having sex with a woman, without actually having to deal with anyone!

<.<

Practical Female Scientist said...

... why, have *you* tried out a fleshlight? do *you* like the feeling of having sex with a person without having to deal with him/her, jesse?

hmmmmmmm??

jsiu, you shouldn't buy a fleshlight.