3.15.2007

40 ct. shrimp cocktail

i could have eaten 40 pieces of cold shrimp with cocktail sauce tonight, if only they were thawed by the time i got back from dance practice. sigh. i had two sandwiches, two pickles, and 1/3 of a bag of zapp's chips instead.

ohhhhh bricey-bryce. your comments really do make me L.O.L. obnoxiously pale?! huh?! and if only my homework were kingdom hearts 2. and no, it's probably not easy to move furniture to cali unless i have a u-haul. that, or telekinesis.

i do enjoy procrastinating, and nothing makes my day better when i read the instructions for a project the day that it's due and realize that it's due three days later. sweet, i'm going to bed.

what am i going to do with a wallet chain? and a studded belt? and black suspenders? poseur- another way to spell poser. do i have rebellious tendencies? or am i just appropriating subculture's commodities for my mainstream consumption? i might be wearing those things for the Lunar New Year show saturday.

didn't make senior pub crawl. probably won't make bakerfeast, although i am a bit skeptical as to the "feast" in the name. it could be false advertisement. i haven't had a meal worthy of being called a feast in a while.

and yes, i do have more dumpings from home. i never leave home without them, no thanks to my mother who worries about me not eating enough. seeing how my mom feeds me and the rest of my family, i'm not sure why china isn't filled with obese people. they all have this gaunt, starved look about them.

going to bed late. and rising early. i want to finish my applications and hopefully get a job.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

dont worry...there is a feast involved...

<.<