3.01.2007

What's so great about The Big Lebowski?

I'm not going to become a REGULAR smoker, maury. jeez.

It was an interesting role reversal. Me being the one holding the cigarette as others walk faster than so that they can avoid the smoke trail. Felt odd being on the other side of the fence. Good thing I didn't care that night. I was a little TIPSY.

I played Kingdom Hearts 2 today. For 5 to 6 hours. Wasted my day. Could have gone to lab and done some research.

I'm aiming to get a publication in before graduation. That requires hours in lab. Yeah, gotta get on that.

450 words and counting.

I ate a bag of Zapp's chips. No salt. It was gross. Not enough flavor. I think I prefer the cajun crawtators the most. Then dill.

coffee. tea. cigarettes. Zapp's potato chips. Working on it.

No comments: