3.06.2007

Riding in Car with Boy

I was glad that one of the boys offered to drive me back to my apartment. My initial solution was just to spend the night on the couch. Then I remembered that Jalto left his door unlocked, and while I could sleep in his bed, I probably wouldn't. I'm not sure why.

Actually I am. It's probably because he's the dirtiest one out of the four that live in that suite.

Everyone's leaving one by one. Sad? It would probably be better if others left first.

I have a good business sense? I don't know where Brad gets that from, but maybe. I could always do that in my time off. Pick up an internship under my uncle or aunt, do all the random things and prolong the future that promises a steady job yet routine schedule.

Not partying enough with Jones people? I never partied hard in the first place, but sure, we can do something fun post LNY next week. Do you feel like dancin'?

'twas a good day, but nothing dramatic. One week of our life in a 30 minute segment? There has to be more interesting things going on with all of us. 30 minute weekly show that condenses everything a group of friends has done in the entire week? Too short for my tastes.

I tire. Bid thee good night.

No comments: