3.18.2007

anal explosions

Too many thoughts. Haven't been able to process all of them. Hence I will list all of them in no particular order.

Swamped this week. On Tuesday: problem set due, test in the afternoon, test at night. Poster draft due yesterday, final draft due thursday, poster presentation thursday, problem set due friday, job apps to write up/finish/send, readings to make up for in class, research to do in lab. Makes me want to scream.

I got into Maus's pants. again.

Drab. He only calls when he needs to use me.

LNY's over. whoo.

Another of my former high school friends is getting engaged. Is it just a Texas thing? That brings the pre-college graduation marriage count to... 20? Now having a child before/during college- that's another thing to be worried about.

Taking care of drunk clarence. again. Ilse riding me while I'm trying to sleep on the futon. Um, yeah. Enough said.

I fit into Maus' clothing. Is that odd?

I'm a little bit country. Going to buy some boots, a cowboy hat, and a belt with a HUGE-AZZ buckle.

That's it for now. Just happy to get off work. But I have to go back to Jones tonight. Just for Drab. I hate him.

recent hits: [Concord, Richmond (CA)]

No comments: