3.22.2007

i have no weaknesses

are you kidding me?! THAT'S all that jalto wanted to have a talk with me about?!

i would have thought we were going to have a serious conversation about something... important. But a girl?! UGH!

i've been more forgetful about things recently. Just now, I was doing the laundry, and then I couldn't hear the machine anymore from upstairs. I went down to see what was wrong, and the door was still open. My dishwasher's also broken. It didn't make this loud annoying noise like it usually does, so I went downstairs again to check what was wrong. Water was leaking from the dishwasher. Useless, modern conveniences.

Is New England clam chowder the one that uses a tomato base, or is it another clam chowder that does?

I noticed that Brad cut his hair. Brad told me he cut it himself. Bricey-bryce. please. convince drab to let me recut his hair. I would like him so much more if I could fine-tune it JUST A BIT.

I just got the craving for spaghetti. I might make a frying pan full of spaghetti sauce and just eat it for 3 days straight. again. 3 times a day. I didn't get tired of it- probably because the sauce was so rich and full of different vegetables.

Now that I've been through hell and back this week, I get to endure it all over again next week. But I get the weekend to relax and apply to jobs, take care of the apartment, fool around.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

manhattan clam chowder