3.18.2007

take my sunshine away

new hits: [changchun, beijing, shanghai]. I think I might just be getting hits from China because my blog title has chinese characters in it. Although my first name in Chinese is the same as the billionaire Li Ka shing- real estate mogul? Maybe people are searching for news about him.

Why do people purchase/wear underwear of various colors if almost everybody isn't going to see it? Is there a need to manufacture underwear in all colors of the rainbow? Uniformity. Everybody wants to be unque, I suppose. Then again, if people just wore white, it could get messy with all those urine stains and skid marks if people don't clean themselves thoroughly after a #1 and #2. Can't bleach get rid of those stains?

Is having a -6.50 prescription for contacs bad?

more hits: [mexico, marcola (US?), jinan]

Dios mio. Jalto's single on facebook. Now is that true or is he just joking? Relationship status on facebook.